Sophia, your birthday is coming up. Wow! It really hit me today when I was talking about your party and what I needed to get that two years ago you were still in my belly. I was so excited to have a little girl. Amazing actually that I ended up with a boy, and a girl. You were such a wonderful baby! You slept all night and you never cried at night when you woke up. All I would hear is a little grunting sound. Never, did you just scream like some babies do. I hate to say it, but you are making up for it now.
Friday, September 11, 2009
My little girl will be two
Sophia, your birthday is coming up. Wow! It really hit me today when I was talking about your party and what I needed to get that two years ago you were still in my belly. I was so excited to have a little girl. Amazing actually that I ended up with a boy, and a girl. You were such a wonderful baby! You slept all night and you never cried at night when you woke up. All I would hear is a little grunting sound. Never, did you just scream like some babies do. I hate to say it, but you are making up for it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! The pictures are precious. I can't believe how fast our little babies grow up (and get minds of their own).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sophia!!!
I know Amy..it is hard isn't it. It makes me get really sad. Atleast you will possibly have another....I will have to smooch all over him/her when that happens!!!
ReplyDelete