Sunday, September 13, 2009

NEW SHOES

Today was a day for the gals. Sophia...you and mommy went shopping today for clothes, and we ended up with another pair of shoes for you. Chica, you love shoes. I can't get you to not go into a store without taking a trip by the shoe area. You do have your grandmother in you! We were supposidly looking for rain coats and boots, as is has rained here the past three days. No such luck though. We went to three stores and they didn't even have any. Ofcourse we walked through the linen section of Dillards and you had to climb on every bed they had set up. "ohhh pretty mommy" "soft mommy"..."come sit mommy" "I go night night now mommy". You walked through the store pushing your stroller with a baby doll in it. Well, I am a sucker when it comes to you. We bought the cutest pair of Kenneth Cole sparkly sneakers. They cost more than most shoes I buy myself. You did look cute though. Your peace shirt, star leggings, and then these adorable pink sequined shoes. I couldn't resist. Now, if you would only let me put a bow in your hair!
Grayson, you had a lazy weekend! Your game got cancelled due to rain and we really just chilled most of the weekend. That is what you like to do most of the time. You are a home body most of the time. I wonder when you will grow out of this phase. I know if there were boys that lived next to us, or across the street you would be outside playing with them and getting into some serious trouble though. Daddy and I often talk about you living in a neighborhood like we both grew up in. I was able to ride around with several girls my age and hang out, play barbies, games...whatever. Daddy, and I are still good friends with these people that we were friends with when we were young. It is important to have these friendships. I am sorry that the people that live around us have either girls, or older kids. Maybe at some point we can move, or new people will move in. There is something fun about having other kids in the neighborhood to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment