Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mommy..it's "fixin"

Oh the interesting things that are said by a 5 year old. You have been learning a lot in Kinder, G-man. But, today you were very funny with the words you chose to use to describe a lesson Mrs. Barker did in class. You came to my class today to give me one of your famous hugs (Mrs. Barker is so sweet, she lets you come and give me a hug every now and then when you are near my room...it makes my day!). You came in and said, " Mommy it's fixin!" I was trying to listen to you and understand what it was that you were saying. Finally I figured it out, I was reading a story to my class, Tales of a 4th grade nothing...and you said "it's fixin"...which I gather now meant FICTION! Bless Mrs. Barker's heart...and all that she is doing with you wild and crazy 5 year olds~~ I have 4th graders that don't know what fiction and non fiction is!
Tomorrow is Sophia's 2nd birthday. We went to Target to pick up some cupcakes for her, Roy, Claudia, and the girls. In the evening when Daddy comes home we will have soft tacos and some more cupcakes too! Next week is the party, and it should be a lot of fun! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you open your gifts. Mommy and Daddy got you a tricycle. Grayson bought you Dora plates and cups for dinner time. He may not always act like it, but he does love you a bunch! Every weekend if you are still sleeping, he wants to wake you up. It is tough when you guys fight and don't get a long, but I know it is normal.
We are still working on potty training with you Sophia. We bought special princess pullups today, and we even picked out your first set of "undies" Dora The Explorer ones ofcourse~ Let's see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment