Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flu, Soccer, drums and U2




The past few weeks have been CRAZY!!! Sophia, you turned 2! Then the weekend of your birthday you caught some stomach bug. I was pretty sure you were coming down with something when you were not even willing to eat. Sure enough....I was on the money..you woke me up to vomit all in your crib. Mommy took care of you, and changed your bed. We sat on the couch together most of the night, and you even covered me in vomit too. Fun times!
Grayson you have had some great soccer games. Many of them have been cut due to rain. You love it though~ You do embarass your dad and I sometimes with this crazy movement you do with your arms like a helicopter when you are running after the ball. It is all in good fun though.
This weekend we spent in! Sophia has some flu like yucks...and Grayson we are trying to prevent it from spreading to you. Grayson you woke up and cried saying your head hurt, so mommy took you to the doctor's. No flu, but you still aren't 100%.
We have gotten some Christmas shopping done already. This year we are cutting our shopping to a minimum, but I don't think you will be sad once you open your gifts.
Mommy and Daddy watched a movie called Marley and Me. It is about a dog and the family that loved him. We were very sad, Hannah is getting older and sometimes she doesen't do that well with cold, or getting up on things. We do our best to take care of her...but we can't stop her from aging. I think I cried the hardest when I saw the little boy (about your age) saying goodbye. I think that will be one of the hardest parts, is your sadness and just not having her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment