So today started off on a wacky note. My car battery was dead, and I had a lot to tend to on the home front. Grayson kindly offered me is bike....to get to Auntie Angie's house. Which, is quite a distance by the way. His excuse,"well you need to walk anyway mommy"
I went for my walk with Angie and returned to a house a mess, as if my efforts of cleaning on days, 1,2 and now three were all in vain. I think it must be a gene that men lack prior to a certain age...the cleaning gene.
Work has been interesting, and stressful...it is ofcourse TAKS time. Grammie wants to plan a trip with the kids..when I truly want to just do NOTHING on the beach by myself. No offense Grayson and Sophia but sometimes I have to be honest. I encourage my gal friends to take a girls' trip. I wonder if any of them will ever take me up on it. Angie and I had fun on our trip this summer, it was relaxing and just what the doctor ordered.
Sophia, you are still obsessed with being naked.You are taking off your diaper outside and running around saying booty booty still. I particularly liked it when you were naked on the trampoline. Ummmm you won't be doing that in a few years, I hope!
Ok, this part is for the none squemish...(spelling)_So, ladies it is that time of the month and as you know you NEVER get alone time anywhere even the potty. Well I think Sophia has been scared for life now. She keeps running up to me and pointing at my vajajay saying BOO BOO...it hurt? Yeah, sorry I had to blog~!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh goodness. Your Sophia stories are insane. That girl is crazy!
ReplyDeleteWe need a girls trip. Maybe I can take you up on it this summer.