Wednesday, February 3, 2010

100 days of school

We have been busy here at the Dozier house. Sophia is trying to potty train herself, with many mistakes I must add...and Grayson is leraning how to read. Lots of major things going on, that I should clearly blog about.
As I sit and type Sophia is running around the house naked screaming BOOTY BOOTY, LOOK AT MY BOOTY. The dogs are barking, and Grayson is playing DS. MONTE CHRISTO can Calgon take me away or what? Hence, my lack of blog time! I wish I could tape this. Well...I was going to tell you about Grayson's 100 day project, but crap she has some screws that I am sure are very important. I gather her father should have NOT placed them at eye level for her to grasp.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This cracks me up and totally reminds me of my afternoon of craziness with 2 kids! Sophia sounds like Ella too...just as crazy and gets into things she is not suppose to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your house is a freaking circus! ha ha Sophia will probably end up sticking the screws somewhere that she doesn't need to (like into the toliet, into her nose, or worse)! ha ha

    ReplyDelete