Thursday, October 15, 2009

PACKAGE TIME

Today Grammy sent you both individual packages. Grayson, you got a Halloween card with some "moola" and a new movie. Sophia, Grammy gave you a bunch of earrings that were her clip ons. You are in your room right now, talking to yourself and trying them all on at once. I can not wait until Christmas morning when you are opening each gift with "OHHH sooo pretty!" and "NICE!" Sooo cute!
You are both getting into the swing of the schedule, but sadly I am not. Some mornings are a breeze, and others you both fight me on clothes and breakfast choices. When you are parents, I will giggle to myself when you complain about this to me. The weather is changing, and out come the fall clothes. Hopefully I can get Grayson to not cut his own pants, and Sophia...to wear something other than PINK!

1 comment: