Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday in the park...I think it was the...oh yeah it's not July anymore

I can't believe that work is right around the corner. The summer has been filled with such activity and new experiences for the Dozier family.
We are going to try and end our summer on a high note by going to a water park tomorrow. I will be sure to post pics after.
Keith and I took the kids to Christina's in Murphy and enjoyed a nice lunch together. Sophia eats more veggies than most little girls I know...and Grayson is still inlove with carbohydrates.
I am most fortunate to have a new found friend help me with this blogging business. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have been very envious of my friends and their cute pages...and newly bound books of their blogs to pass on to the children.
Bottles- Yes...I know she shouldn't still be having them but with her sleep issues that has been my saving grace. She doesn't drink milk, she won't...and I won't provide it for her. Kinda a personal issue. She won't touch soy...so the only thing she has had is Soy formula stage 2. No...sippy cup..just a "baba". We are trying...but it is either that or sleep for me.
Grayson has been requesting a bunkbed. This may be our saving grace for him to sleep the WHOLE night in his own room. Since an infant that child has had the WORST sleep habits. Now, at age 5 he still tells me he wants to "cuddle" and be with me in the morning. He normally sneaks in at about 3am...and under the covers he gets. I can't say no...it is the most precious thing. There is going to be a time..and not far off that he won't have anything to do with giving me a genuine hug. For now...I allow it...and drink it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment