Sunday, August 9, 2009

First night she slept all night since JUNE

Last night was the first night Sophia has slept all night since June. By all night I mean 10-645am. There was no rhyme or reason to it at all. She was a terror to put to sleep...and cried for a "baba" over and over but I stuck to my guns (that and I had no more soy stage 2 left).
Keith ofcourse played his "killing lots of people game" while I dealt with her. Grayson was a perfect little on and went right to sleep. I am so proud of him. He has done really well with no naps and being less cranky every day. They don't nap in kinder anymore so I was concerned with how we would transition. I am sure the first few weeks of school he is gonna be a BEAR for me when he comes to the room. I will need to make sure I have a lot of snacks and goodies on hand.
We are planning on going to a water park today, thanks to our good friends The Wikels. Keith seems to be less interested in going for some reason. Not sure why. I have to also go to my classroom to get some things ready for the school year. Not sure how I will fit it all in today.
Grayson spent his morning outside and flirting with the "girls" behind our house. They were out in their pjs talking over the fence. Grayson enjoys the neighborhood kids so much, too bad there weren't more boys for him to interact with that were close by. He is surrounded by girls. I don't think he minds, but eventually he will. I still have to try and cut the cord a bit and let him "go" and ride his bike and have some feedome, but it is hard.
I am lamenting about not working at the neighborhood school as well. I think he will enjoy Tibbals a lot, it will just be an adjustment for him. Let's hope it is a great first year of school~

No comments:

Post a Comment