Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We will ROCK YOU

Today marked an interesting time for maturity with the kids. Sophia at 2 tells me "Led Zeppelin is my favorite band", then Grayson comes in with a "They stink, I like Queen!"..ok hmmmmm are they seriously doing this??? Right now I hear "We will Rock You" blasting from one bedroom, while in another Sophia is listening to "Whole Lotta Love" and running around in her Tinkerbell costume...........you need photos right. Yeah, this is a great photo opportunity.
Grayson turns 6 very soon, and just last night I was scrolling through pics of him just last year. He has grown up too fast. Yes, Grayson...you have. This little boy that would kiss every booboo I had now laughs when I stub my toe. Atleast Sophia is still my little love muffin and says "I SMOOCH IT MOMMY!" Let's see when that will stop.
In an effort to try and make life healthier I have switched us to an eating clean diet. Things from the earth. This concept is difficult for the other residents in my house, and some family members. Whole Grain does not mean....."whole grain". Also, fruit snacks are not fruit. Soooo I have this battle daily with the two men in my house. BOOO on them, since I am the one that makes the grocery list and plans the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment